OPTIMAL HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Is a visit to Sierra Hot Springs right for you?
The answer is YES if you are willing to….
- Have your temperature checked and answer a few basic health questions upon arrival.
- Wear a face mask at all times, except while eating and drinking. This includes wearing your mask while in the pools and during massage sessions.
- Remain at least 6 ft apart from all other guest groups and staff.
- Stay home or inform Reception and depart immediately upon experiencing illness, COVID-19 symptoms, or exposure to COVID-19 within the 14 days prior to arrival.
- Practice good hygiene, washing/sanitizing hands frequently especially after activity in common use areas.
What we are doing for you to optimize health and safety…
- Checking our temperature prior to all shifts.
- Wearing our face masks except while eating and drinking.
- Maintaining respectful distance of 6ft from guests and other staff.
- Washing/Sanitizing our hands before and after entering/using any shared spaces/items.
- Adding upgraded fixtures, such as touchless water faucets and paper towel dispensers.
- Informing management and remaining home or departing property immediately if we experience illness, COVID-19 symptoms or exposure.
- Laundering all linens at high temperature and in accordance with CDC recommendations, and implementing triple sheeting in all guest rooms
- Sanitizing shared surfaces and items using EPA recommended cleaning products and practices.
- Monitoring and implementing all guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the state of California.
As may be expected, there are distinct shifts to our business to ensure optimal health for both you, as our guests, and our staff. And we deeply appreciate your participation and understanding in all matters regarding these changes.
What is changing:
In our first phase of reopening, we will not be able to accommodate Day Use or Drop Ins.
All parties onsite must have advance reservations and valid property passes. This is to ensure appropriate social distancing and sanitizing standards can be met.
Rooms will be available for:
Two night stays [Check In on Wednesday, Check Out on Friday], Three night stays [Check In on Friday, Check Out on Monday]
Room check in time is 4pm, room check out time is 10am
Camping is available through advance reservation only:
1 to 5 night stays may be booked Wednesday – Sunday.
Tent/Car/RV* camping is permitted in our campground.
Open fires/Candles/Incense/Smoking/Cook Stoves are strictly prohibited
*No hook ups of any kind are available on our property
Rooms and camping passes include access to the pools from 2pm on your arrival date until 2pm on your departure date.
We will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Face masks are required in all indoor common areas, outdoors when social distancing is not possible. Please wear your masks in the pool area and pools if you are not vaccinated or have safety concerns.
Guest kitchens are available. You must bring your own tableware, silverware and cups. Pots and pans and cooking utensils will be provided.
The Philosophy Cafe will be open for dinner Wednesday – Sunday evenings from 5:30pm-8pm.
Grab-n-Go items will be available for purchase from in the Cooler for Breakfast, Lunch and Snacktime. Our Store will also offer snack items as well as personal care and wellness products.
Limited massage appointments will be available and all appointments must be scheduled in advance.
Each pool will have a maximum capacity posted.
Please be respectful of the posted capacity maximums and kindly share the space with all other guests. In our first phase we are extending the courtesy of self-regulation for pool capacities. With your cooperation we expect to continue this practice indefinitely.
The sauna will not be open in the initial reopening phase.
We will honor an immediate cancellation whenever illness, COVID-19 symptoms, or COVID-19 exposure are present. Our standard 48 hour cancellation policy remains in effect for all other cancellation reasons.
During your stay we ask that you remain respectfully aware of your distance between your guest group and other guests and staff members. We ask that you follow pool capacity mandates and, when not in the pools, that you enjoy the great outdoors. There are myriad trails, rivers, and lakes easily accessible between Sierraville and Truckee; with many more options we welcome you to explore in the greater Tahoe National Forest https://www.fs.usda.gov/